3. While Almar has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material on this website (“Material”), it is subject to change and there may be inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
4. Almar reserves the right to change, and or remove any Material in or from the website without notice.
5. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free from viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
This website has been created by Almar for the express purpose of promoting its products and services to the public. All parts of this website are only for an individual’s viewing and no Material, either content or visual may be used; in part or whole, except with the permission of Almar.
6. You must not
- use this website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
- is not your original work, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware; advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorised by us); or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
- use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of this website;
- use this website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
- frame or mirror any part of this website without our prior written authorisation;
- use code or other devices containing any reference to this website to direct other persons to any other web page;
- except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of this website or cause any other person to do so; or
- delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on this website.
7. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via this website, you:
- grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material;
- warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licence; and
- unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material.
8. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates these terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person.
9. We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on this website by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made Material available on this website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
10. The Material on this website is intended only to provide general information. We recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to your use of this website and that you carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the Material on the website for your purposes.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Almar:
- Excludes all implied conditions and warranties;
- Is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with the use of this website; and
- Excludes liability howsoever arising for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data, suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
12. Without limiting the general disclaimer, Almar:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any Material or as to its fitness for a particular purpose;
- Does not warrant that the Material or the Material on any linked website does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
- Does not warrant that the functions contained in this website or third-party websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic Material in the website and other third-party website free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or any external site to which a link is provided.
Links to or from other sites
15. For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other third party websites. Such websites do not form part of this website and are not under our control and we do not accept any responsibility in connection with any such website. If you link to any such websites, you leave this website entirely at your own risk. Almar makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites.
16. This website may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
17. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on this website, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
18. You must not create or maintain any link from another website to this website without our prior written consent.
Intellectual property rights
19. Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all copyright or use it under licence or applicable law.
20. You may only access and use the Material for your own personal, non-commercial purpose. You may print out any Material in this website for your personal use only.
21. No Material in this website is to be used, copied, modified, transmitted, stored, published or distributed without the prior written consent of Almar.
22. We own the trademark “Almar” and other trademarks included in this website and reserve all rights in relation to them. Other product and company names referred to on this website may be owned by third parties.
24. We may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (including the IP address, domain name and browser time), the date and time of access and details of the information downloaded.
26. If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
27. No waiver of any term of these terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
28. These Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of South Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.