Services, Plant and Equipment
Since its inception, the Company has undertaken significant amount of projects, demonstrating its strength, depth of expertise and capabilities.
Our key services include Civil and Structural Construction for the Private and Public Sectors.
- Erosion control works including reno mattresses/gabion baskets
- Bridges and Culverts
- Water and Sewer Treatment Plants
- Power Stations, Compression Stations and Sub Stations
- Bored Piers and Piles
- Stormwater Drainage Works
- Footings, Slabs, Concrete Structures for Commercial and Industrial Buildings and Structures
- Installation of Various Underground Services and Pits
- Brick and Block Paving
- Earthworks Including Detailed Excavations
- Mineral Processing Plants
- Precast Concrete
- Road and Pavement Construction, Including Kerb, Watertable and Car Parks
- Concrete Repair Works and Maintenance
To reduce reliance on outsourcing skills and equipment, and increase greater project control, Almar has a highly skilled and reliable labour force, ranging from Plant Operators, Concrete Finishers, Steel Ffixers and Multi-Skilled Labourers.
The Construction Team is complemented with an in-house team of Engineering and Construction Professionals to provide the technical expertise and knowledge for the best possible results in project delivery to its Clients.
Through the Construction Team, we also provide practical and innovative engineering and project management.
The Company’s plant and equipment, generally of the latest model, is maintained and serviced regularly.
The current fleet of owned and operated plants includes:
- 7.5 tonne Yanmar excavator with various buckets and vibrating plate attachment.
- 13.5 tonne Hitachi excavator with dozer blade, tilt hitch, various buckets, ripper tine, rock breaker & vibrating plate attachment.
- Skid steer loaders with 4 in 1 buckets, road sweeper, auger and forklift tine attachments.
- Tippers ranging from Tandems to light truck
- Smooth drum rollers
- Concrete, formwork and steel fixing equipment.